2018 Tryouts are here!
Please see information below for details.
Tryout sign-ups are now open!
On this page you'll find general information, schedules and the step by step process to participate in Blue Knights Soccer Club tryouts, as well as what to expect after they're done.
are you new to tryouts?
There is no way around the fact that tryouts can be stressful. We will do our best to take care of your player and to make the tryout process as fun and fair as possible. At Blue Knights Soccer Club we have dozens of teams that compete at all playing levels, therefore giving as many players as possible the opportunity to find a team that best suits their needs. We encourage you to come out and experience the process.
Whether you're coming from recreational soccer or starting directly at the club level, here is some basic information on the steps we go through to assemble our teams. Tryouts will be held over a two day time period for all age groups. Upon arrival, players will check-in and be directed to the appropriate coach. Over the next 90 minutes everyone will participate in a series of drills and games while coaches observe and take detailed notes. Players are not just evaluated on their soccer skills, they are also scored on their athleticism, general attitude, listening skills and effort. Because Blue Knights is a developmental club, we look for player potential as much as existing skills.
Within 48 hours of the last day of tryouts, offers will be made to select players. The registration process will be completed online for those who accept their placement on a team.
are you Experienced at tryouts?
Find your age group location, sign-up here, show up the day of tryouts, check-in and have your player follow directions to the correct field. Within 48 hours of the last day of tryouts, offers will be made to select players. The registration process will be completed online for those who accept their placement on a team.
Where are tryouts?
Tryouts are held at one of these locations, view addresses and locations by clicking below.
- Indian Middle School - Falcon Park- Midvalley -Midvale Middle School
- Please feel free to print tryout schedule and locations here.
What to bring?
- Printed sign-up receipt
- Water, sunscreen, shin guards, a ball, some patience and a great attitude
The tryout process
IMPORTANT: Please complete online sign-up by MIDNIGHT the night before your tryouts.
- Sign-up online. Complete online tryout sign-up using our TeamSnap service
- Existing members use your existing TeamSnap account and import your info
- Non-members need to create a TeamSnap account
- Pay fee. Pay the $10 tryout fee online and print out the Paypal email confirmation receipt
- Bring the printed Paypal email receipt and arrive 30 minutes early for check-in, age group tables will be set up
- Check-in. At the check in table, sign-up receipts will be collected, pictures will be taken, and a tryout number will be issued
- Your child will then be directed to a field (we encourage you to watch but please do not disturb your player during tryouts)
- Schedule. Tryouts are approximately an hour and a half for two days.
- End of the day. At the end of the first day, turn in your number to the check in tables.
- Return the second day, get your number at the check-in tables, go to the same field.
- All results will be posted on our website within 48 hours after tryouts are over.
what happens after tryouts?
- Offers to join a team will be posted online within 48 hours
- You will be contacted by your coach and team manager with registration codes and more information