Want to participate in your local community? Become a sponsor for Blue Knights Soccer Club and support youth in your area.
Dear Blue Knight Families,
We are so excited to be back at the RSL training facility in Herriman. This is a great opportunity and we look forward to elevating our skills this winter season. Here are some things to remember:
1. Indoor practice begins November 5 and will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please check with your coach for your specific practice schedule.
2. Please be on the field ready to practice at your allotted time.
3. For liability reasons, only registered Blue Knights players and coaching staff are allowed on the RSL fields. This policy even applies if the field is empty or not being used.
4. All players MUST be wearing Blue Knights attire to practice, so they can be properly identified as part of our club.
5. Please wear indoor shoes to practice, where possible. Bring water, a ball and be prepared to work hard.
Work hard and have fun. Go Blue Knights!!
Blue Knights Families,
Did you know that Blue Knights have Instagram and Facebook pages? Follow along as the year progresses to see what's going on in the club. If you have any pictures of your players/teams, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love seeing your pictures and posting them on our social media. Tag us in your posts and use #blueknightssoccer. Go Blue Knights!
If you were unable to make it to tryouts but are still looking for a team. Come join Blue Knights! Please contact our Director of Coaching Martin Villegas email@example.com
Our '02 Boys D1 Team is still in need of players. If you have a player that is interested please have them contact Jason Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our '09 and '11 Girls are looking for players. If you know anyone or have a player that is interested please have them contact Jay Langlois at email@example.com
August 14-Blue Knights Night at Real Salt Lake
August 17-Full Season Begins
October 5-Blue Knights Night at Monarchs
Blue Knights Soccer Club is a Utah based non-profit organization for boys and girls seeking to develop their athletic skills through hard work and dedication. Our club offers competitive soccer experiences with a family-like atmosphere, which encourages not only high-performance habits but also a strong and lasting character. If you are looking for a new club or are considering moving your child to club soccer for the first time, we invite you to explore Blue Knights Soccer Club today.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Blue Knights Soccer Club?